Arranger 2.3.1 zxp Extension File
Updated: June 12, 2019
Arranger: Arranging art objects in complex layouts in Adobe Illustrator can be hard. Stop aligning objects manually. With Arranger you can just achieve results with a few clicks.NEW in Version 2.3.0Arranger now supports Adobe InDesign ... Read More >
Arranger is a free extension for Adobe CC Apps published by plugisto. You could now download the latest version zxp file and install it.
More About Arranger Extension
Arranger: Arranging art objects in complex layouts in Adobe Illustrator can be hard. Stop aligning objects manually. With Arranger you can just achieve results with a few clicks.
NEW in Version 2.3.0
Arranger now supports Adobe InDesign CC.
Just open Indesign and go to Window > Extensions > Arranger.
- Arrange path objects, groups, textfields in a sine wave layout
- Set parameters like period, amplitude, distance between objects and start angle
- Check out the demo video above or here directly:
- Arrange path objects, groups, textfields in a circle layout
- Define diameter and position
- Clockwise and counterclockwise direction
- Rotation of the complete layout
- Create arc layouts with start angle and end angle
- Let objects point to center, opposite of center, left or right along circle
- Just set columns. Rows are auto-calculated.
- Set the space (gutters) between objects.
- Random order: Create generative designs with random orders
WATCH THE DEMO VIDEOS
Demo of new Wave layout
Demo of Circle and Grid Layout
Circle Layout: http://www.arranger.io/docs/circle-layout/
Grid Layout: http://www.arranger.io/docs/grid-layout/
New: Wave Layout: http://www.arranger.io/docs/wave-layout/
On any issue contact us here:
Receive news and updates on new features: