Free Download AnchorKeys Zxp 1.1.0 for Muse CC
Updated: September 2, 2014
You are about to download the AnchorKeys 1.1.0 zxp extension file for Muse CC: Allow visitors to use the keyboard to navigate between anchors ...
Please be aware that ZxpStore.com only share the original zxp file for AnchorKeys v1.1.0 which was downloaded from the official Adobe Exchange Marketplace without any modifications. Before you download the zxp plug-in file, you could read more about it.
AnchorKeys version 1.1.0 Release Notes >
* Fixed some anchors getting out of order, which caused weird issues
* Removed console logging statements left in for debugging
System Requirements >
AnchorKeys plug-in is only compatible with the following Adobe CC products on Windows or Mac devices:
Zxp File Size & Checksum >
• Zxp File: anchorkeys-1.1.0-zxpstore.com.zxp
• File Size: 22896 bytes (22.36 KB)
• MD5: b9ff6586c55cef8635d41d6b56e8f7d7
• SHA1: a89dc0cba5d315dfd3ba8cd762c3ddac5ec68782
• SHA256: 528063a338e5ca9a8e83d33f009d919a45508efd3218416a146d70b7947ea74e
How to Find and Use AnchorKeys >
Find the AnchorKeys MuLib file in your downloads folder and double click to add it to Muse. If you have a previous version of AnchorsKeys in your library, you will want to delete that version before adding the new one to avoid any confusion
More About AnchorKeys 1.1.0 >
AnchorKeys is a free Adobe CC plug-in published by Widgets.Mu: This widget allows the website visitor to use either the arrow keys or the page up/down keys on the keyboard to navigate between anchors on a page. ... Read more >
All the plug-ins and extensions here are for home or personal use only. If it infringes your copyright, please contact us for removal. AnchorKeys is the property and trademark of the developer Widgets.Mu, all rights reserved.