Free Download inRiver Print (Mac) zxp 7.2.2 for Adobe CC
Updated: December 1, 2020
You are about to download the offline inRiver Print (Mac) 7.2.2 zxp file: inRiver Print (Mac) is a free extension for Adobe InDesign CC. Create publications efficiently with automated inRiver PIM content on Mac ...
Please be aware that ZxpStore.com only share the original zxp file for inRiver Print (Mac) v7.2.2 which was archived from the official Adobe Exchange Marketplace without any modifications. Before you download the zxp plug-in file, you could read more about it.
inRiver Print (Mac) version 7.2.2 Release Notes >
inRiver Print (Mac) for iPMC and Adobe InDesign 2021
System Requirements >
inRiver Print (Mac) plug-in is only compatible with the following Adobe CC products on Mac Only devices:
zxp File Size & Checksum >
• zxp File: inriver-print-mac-7.2.2-zxpstore.com.zxp
• File Size: 6800544 bytes (6.49 MB)
• MD5: 162f94bb10710570be06664905130681
• SHA1: c9f2aac49a5d0f0f94814f831bbd9942b160c02a
• SHA256: 29ba21899a397253aa771d637f4ecda78fd6a62ef515abedacfcbdf7f268a797
How to Find and Use inRiver Print (Mac) >
Where to Find in InDesign, go to Window/Browse Add-ons and find the inRiver Print Plugin that works with your version of inRiver and Adobe InDesign 2021. Click to acquire the plug-in and install it.
After installation you will find the extension under Window \ Extensions \ inRiverPrint.
If you want to install it manually, follow these steps:
1. Fetch the Command Line Tool. Download it from here: https://partners.adobe.com/exchangeprogram/creativecloud/support/exman-com-line-tool.html
2. Unzip the Command Line Tool zip folder
3. Open a Command Line window as Administrator, and go to the folder you just unzipped
4. Run the following (Mac) command, with proper path and name to the downloaded ZXP: ./ExManCmd --install ”/myfolder/mysubfolder/myfile.zxp”
5. Done. More info: https://helpx.adobe.com/extension-manager/using/command-line.html
To find the extension and to start using it, go to Adobe InDesign 2021 top menu Window/Extensions and select inRiver Print.
NOTE: you must be an approved inRiver user to be able to connect to inRiver PIM to see content in the plugin.
More About inRiver Print (Mac) 7.2.2 >
inRiver Print (Mac) is a free Adobe CC plug-in published by inRiver: Keep your product information fresh and automatically updated in your print publications and catalogs with the inRiver Print Plug-In.By ... Read more >
All the plug-ins and extensions here are for home or personal use only. If it infringes your copyright, please contact us for removal. inRiver Print (Mac) is the property and trademark of the developer inRiver, all rights reserved.