Free Download inRiver Print (Win) zxp 7.2.2 for Adobe CC
Updated: December 1, 2020
You are about to download the offline inRiver Print (Win) 7.2.2 zxp file: inRiver Print (Win) is a free extension for Adobe InDesign CC. Create publications efficiently with automated inRiver PIM content in Windows ...
Please be aware that ZxpStore.com only share the original zxp file for inRiver Print (Win) v7.2.2 which was archived from the official Adobe Exchange Marketplace without any modifications. Before you download the zxp plug-in file, you could read more about it.
inRiver Print (Win) version 7.2.2 Release Notes >
inRiver Print (Win) for iPMC and Adobe InDesign 2021
New features in this version:
Possible to filter the dropdown list of attribute set
The plugin knows the state of the current document so if you have more than one document open the plugin will go to the correct location in the Publication / Section structure when changing between the documents.
System Requirements >
inRiver Print (Win) plug-in is only compatible with the following Adobe CC products on Windows Only devices:
zxp File Size & Checksum >
• zxp File: inriver-print-win-7.2.2-zxpstore.com.zxp
• File Size: 2223936 bytes (2.12 MB)
• MD5: 6cb38cfa5c6300aaa66462fcea6cfa0c
• SHA1: 1f9a4a75f4e14c20cadcbf05c2d3d9a97fb60989
• SHA256: 056be6e20a8e80c352c515be3c83f7a9d61bd78d61ebf6d74f7d19d6773aef1d
How to Find and Use inRiver Print (Win) >
Where to Find in InDesign, go to Window/Browse Add-ons and find the inRiver Print Plugin that works with your version of inRiver and Adobe InDesign 2020. Click to acquire the plug-in and install it.
After installation you will find the extension under Window \ Extensions \ inRiverPrint.
If you want to install it manually, follow these steps:
1. Fetch the Command Line Tool. Download it from here: https://partners.adobe.com/exchangeprogram/creativecloud/support/exman-com-line-tool.html
2. Unzip the Command Line Tool zip folder
3. Open a Command Line window as Administrator, and go to the folder you just unzipped
4. Run the following (Win) command, with proper path and name to the downloaded ZXP: ExManCmd.exe /install ”c:\myfile.zxp”
5. Done. More info: https://helpx.adobe.com/extension-manager/using/command-line.html
To find the extension and to start using it, go to Adobe InDesign 2021 top menu Window/Extensions and select inRiver Print.
NOTE: you must be an approved inRiver user to be able to connect to inRiver PIM to see content in the plugin.
More About inRiver Print (Win) 7.2.2 >
inRiver Print (Win) is a free Adobe CC plug-in published by inRiver: Keep your product information fresh and automatically updated in your print publications and catalogs with the inRiver Print Plug-In.By ... Read more >
All the plug-ins and extensions here are for home or personal use only. If it infringes your copyright, please contact us for removal. inRiver Print (Win) is the property and trademark of the developer inRiver, all rights reserved.