Free Download Simon Says AI zxp 1.0.9 for Adobe CC
Updated: April 7, 2021
You are about to download the offline Simon Says AI 1.0.9 zxp file: Simon Says AI is a free extension for Adobe Premiere Pro CC. A.I. transcription, captioning, translation, and subtitling in 100 languages. ...
Please be aware that ZxpStore.com only share the original zxp file for Simon Says AI v1.0.9 which was archived from the official Adobe Exchange Marketplace without any modifications. Before you download the zxp plug-in file, you could read more about it.
Simon Says AI version 1.0.9 Release Notes >
This update improves file name metadata preservation. This Adobe extension by Simon Says is to transcribe, subtitle, and translate audio/video and for Adobe Premiere Pro v14 and above. You can also bring in clips into Simon Says Assemble for text-based video editing.
*supports import of clips and sequences and transcribing and translating them. You import these clips into Simon Says Assemble, the text-based video editor for quickly creating rough cuts.
*attaches markers to clips and captions/translated subtitles to sequences. Additional export options available too (such as for Word or other NLEs/DAWs).
System Requirements >
Simon Says AI plug-in is only compatible with the following Adobe CC products on Windows or Mac devices:
zxp File Size & Checksum >
• zxp File: simon-says-ai-1.0.9-zxpstore.com.zxp
• File Size: 2172848 bytes (2.07 MB)
• MD5: b78108bedbce227345c0c887b8238c8a
• SHA1: 8833f63d645aa27d44cabddc218ab28256650e9a
• SHA256: f805a1b7d202d3563f6ec0b5115c654bee3274400caf0b1d0031ab8f57dba29b
How to Find and Use Simon Says AI >
This extension supports Adobe Premiere Pro v14 and beyond.
Once you install this extension, it is available in Adobe Premiere under the menu ”Window” and sub-menu ”Extensions”.
How to transcribe:
1. Click the + icon to create a new transcription or translation job:
2. To transcribe clips, select the clips in your bin and then click ”Import” in Simon Says.
To caption/subtitle your sequence, select the sequence in your bin and then click ”Import” in Simon Says.
3. In Simon Says: choose the language of the dialogue of your clips and then click ”Transcribe”. All the files in your project must be the same language.
4. Next: pay. New users get 15 minutes for free. The cost is based on the duration of the media and your plan's package. Pricing details are here.
5. In minutes, your transcript is ready! Woohoo.
You can edit your transcript right from the extension. You can also add notes and bookmarks. If you want to share the project with your team, you can do this via the website: login and open your project.
6. Then click export to send either markers back to your clips or SRT subtitles to your sequence. For a preview of how subtitles will be split and look on screen, we recommend clicking Export and choosing the Visual Subtitle Editor. This takes the paragraphed text and converts it to WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get). Then edit the captions as you like and click Export again and choose SRT subtitles to send those subtitles to your bin.
Export to markers attaches markers to clips and creates a sequence with markers:
Export to SRT sends an SRT subtitle to your bin for you to drop into your sequence.
If you have a foreign language interview or you want to subtitle your edit in a foreign language, you can do it from the export menu after you have transcribed and received your transcript. The cost is based on the duration of your media and your subscription plan's package. For subtitles, we recommend using the Visual Subtitle Editor (see step 6 above) if you want to preview and edit subtitles.
Once you translate your project, Simon Says creates a new project with an appendix ”TRANSLATED” in the name. To see your translated transcripts, click the drop-down by the filename.
*To transcribe sync/multicam clips: transcribe the specific source clip (typically from the dedicated audio recorder and/or of the lav/boom mic) first. Only once you have transcript markers attached to it, then create the multicam/sync.
*Mute unnecessary tracks like on-board mics, music and sound effects
*Your project is cloud-based and you can access it via Simon Says' website, Mac app, and iPhone app too
*You can share your project by logging into the Simon Says website, open your project and clicking the share icon
Updated instructions: http://help.simonsays.ai/en/articles/4633902-how-to-use-the-simon-says-adobe-premiere-pro-extension
More About Simon Says AI 1.0.9 >
Simon Says AI is a free Adobe CC plug-in published by Simon Says, Inc.: Edit more efficiently: get markers on clips and captions / translated subtitles on sequences in minutes. Use A.I. to find the meaningful soundbites. ... Read more >
All the plug-ins and extensions here are for home or personal use only. If it infringes your copyright, please contact us for removal. Simon Says AI is the property and trademark of the developer Simon Says, Inc., all rights reserved.
Simon Says AI Old Versions
- Simon Says AI 1.0.8 zxp (Updated: April 2, 2021)
- Simon Says AI 1.0.7 zxp (Updated: March 25, 2021)
- Simon Says AI 1.0.6 zxp (Updated: March 16, 2021)
- Simon Says AI 1.0.5 zxp (Updated: March 4, 2021)
- Simon Says AI 1.0.4 zxp (Updated: January 27, 2021)
- Simon Says AI 1.0.3 zxp (Updated: January 14, 2021)
- Simon Says AI 1.0.2 zxp (Updated: January 13, 2021)
- Simon Says AI 1.0.1 zxp (Updated: December 18, 2020)
- Simon Says AI 1.0.0 zxp (Updated: December 1, 2020)
- More Version History >