Free Download 5 Free Professional LUTs Pack zxp 1.0.0 for Adobe CC
Updated: December 4, 2020
You are about to download the offline 5 Free Professional LUTs Pack 1.0.0 zxp file: 5 Free Professional LUTs Pack is a free extension for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom Classic, Lightroom, Premiere Pro, After Effects CC. Quickly create an amazing Cinematic film effect using these LUTs for your photos and videos ...
Please be aware that ZxpStore.com only share the original zxp file for 5 Free Professional LUTs Pack v1.0.0 which was archived from the official Adobe Exchange Marketplace without any modifications. Before you download the zxp plug-in file, you could read more about it.
5 Free Professional LUTs Pack version 1.0.0 Release Notes >
Changelog is not available for this version.
System Requirements >
5 Free Professional LUTs Pack plug-in is only compatible with the following Adobe CC products on Windows or Mac devices:
zxp File Size & Checksum >
• zxp File: 5-free-professional-luts-pack-1.0.0-zxpstore.com.zxp
• File Size: 2820144 bytes (2.69 MB)
• MD5: 35e4a1bea027aa73a4c1625d64b2a85e
• SHA1: 71bda1bc8bbe3d253d2335f9f710af0f89aa82ed
• SHA256: bec64090cd672edc156ce6662ad79b378c5a5ee260d83c5a45e27a9a145cb94c
How to Find and Use 5 Free Professional LUTs Pack >
1. Run your Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app. Downloading may take some time, please stay calm.
2. After complete downloading the archive ‘5 Free Professional LUTs Pack' will be downloaded to the 'Downloads' folder or the one you selected.
3. Unzip the downloaded zip folder.
LOADING THE LUTs IN PHOTOSHOP:
1. Open an image in Photoshop
(Optional) duplicate the layer to which you wish to apply the LUT.
2. From the menu choose: Image > Adjustments > Colour Lookup.
3. In the first field, select Load 3D Lut… from the pop-up menu.
4. Select one of the LUTs that you downloaded.
5. Click OK to apply the LUT
If you added the LUT to a duplicate layer, use the layer's opacity to control the intensity of the effect.
LOADING THE LUTs IN Adobe Premiere Pro:
In Premiere Pro, open the Color workspace by clicking the Color tab at the top center of Premiere Pro.
1.Click on the clip you want to work with.
2. In the Lumetri panel, open the Basic Correction tab.
3. Under Basic Correction, select the Input LUT dropdown menu, and click on Browse…
4. Select a LUT file from the files you downloaded.
LOADING THE LUTs IN Adobe After Effects:
1. Import Your Footage
2. Find the Effects & Presets Panel
3. Search for the ‘Apply Color LUT' Utility
4. In the dialog box select the LUT you'd like to apply
5. You've successfully applied a LUT to your footage
LOADING THE PRESETS IN Adobe Lightroom CC
1. Open Lightroom CC and click the Edit icon in the top right
2. At the bottom of the screen you will see a Presets button, click it
3. At the top of the Presets panel, click the 3-dot icon and select Import Presets…
4. Select the preset files and import it into Lightroom
5. Once the import is complete, you will see all the preset folders in your Presets panel
LOADING THE PRESETS IN Lightroom Classic
1. Open Lightroom
2. Go to: Edit • Preferences • Presets
3. Click on the box titled: Show Lightroom Presets Folder
4. Double click on Lightroom
5. Double click on Develop Presets
6. Copy the folder(s) of your presets into the Develop Presets folder
7. Restart Lightroom
More About 5 Free Professional LUTs Pack 1.0.0 >
5 Free Professional LUTs Pack is a free Adobe CC plug-in published by Eldamar Studio: Quickly create an amazing Cinematic film grade using these LUTs with only a few clicks. Color grading LUTs designed to create beautiful, Cinematic ... Read more >
All the plug-ins and extensions here are for home or personal use only. If it infringes your copyright, please contact us for removal. 5 Free Professional LUTs Pack is the property and trademark of the developer Eldamar Studio, all rights reserved.