Free Download Raise Zxp 1.0.4 for Lightroom Classic
Updated: September 28, 2019
You are about to download the Raise 1.0.4 zxp extension file for Lightroom Classic: Sync images with RAISE to automatically add metadata to your images, and share collections with clients, family & friends. ...
Please be aware that ZxpStore.com only share the original zxp file for Raise v1.0.4 which was archived from the official Adobe Exchange Marketplace without any modifications. Before you download the zxp plug-in file, you could read more about it.
Raise version 1.0.4 Release Notes >
Raise 1.0.4 changes how a user authenticates with RAISE.
System Requirements >
Raise plug-in is only compatible with the following Adobe CC products on Windows or Mac devices:
Zxp File Size & Checksum >
• Zxp File: raise-1.0.4-zxpstore.com.zxp
• File Size: 98640 bytes (96.33 KB)
• MD5: a6840bc03c922de25d628a89e72f6fbb
• SHA1: 0fc2226bea0107c29c722ffeadf125ff7390f644
• SHA256: be2ed175ed11bc680ee0ca64d6bb5c1d9c7f9fb1e8fd233a49b821dbe58ff1bb
How to Find and Use Raise >
Where To Find It:
1) After downloading the RAISE plugin (RAISE.lrplugin.zip) from the Adobe Marketplace
2) Unzip RAISE.lrplugin.zip
3) Open Lightroom Classic CC and navigate to File → Plugin Manager
4) In the Plugin Manager window, click the Add button and select RAISE.lrplugin from your file system to initiate the installation of a new plugin
5) Select Add Plug-in (Mac) or Select Folder (Windows) and adds the RAISE.lrplugin to Lightroom Classic CC
6) Select the plugin from the left-hand rail of the Lightroom application and click the Set-Up dialog
7) Click sign in with your RAISE/Canon account
8) Click Authorize in the Lightroom dialog
9) Login into Raise / Canon
10) Once logged in, navigate back to Lightroom Classic CC and click Done
11) Click save once you are logged in
Note: the user has the option to configure the syncing frequency of the Lightroom content to RAISE - by default, this will be done every 30 seconds. If you are on an older/slower machine you might want to increase this number to an hour or longer so it runs less frequently.
More About Raise 1.0.4 >
Raise is a free Adobe CC plug-in published by firstname.lastname@example.org: RAISE is a photo community platform from Canon that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to help photographers find new ways to categorize and organize ... Read more >
All the plug-ins and extensions here are for home or personal use only. If it infringes your copyright, please contact us for removal. Raise is the property and trademark of the developer email@example.com, all rights reserved.
Raise Old Versions
- Raise 1.0.3 Zxp (Updated: April 10, 2019)