Free Download FontoGallery Lite Zxp 0.2.6 for Lightroom Classic
Updated: March 1, 2018
You are about to download the FontoGallery Lite 0.2.6 zxp extension file for Lightroom Classic: Creates photo galleries for your clients, then clients can select photos from the gallery send to you by email. ...
Please be aware that ZxpStore.com only share the original zxp file for FontoGallery Lite v0.2.6 which was archived from the official Adobe Exchange Marketplace without any modifications. Before you download the zxp plug-in file, you could read more about it.
FontoGallery Lite version 0.2.6 Release Notes >
30.03.2017 - 0.2.5 (beta):
- option to set the default language version of user interface (pro version only)
- PHP DB library mysql to mysqli rewrite (deprecation of mySQL extension in new PHP versions)
29.11.2017 - 0.2.6 (beta):
- fixed background color bug
- fixed mail headers in build in SMTP engine for better SpamAssassin score
System Requirements >
FontoGallery Lite plug-in is only compatible with the following Adobe CC products on Windows or Mac devices:
Zxp File Size & Checksum >
• Zxp File: fontogallery-lite-0.2.6-zxpstore.com.zxp
• File Size: 244832 bytes (239.09 KB)
• MD5: a7c0f9c35fae8b1f96088d40f70ce0fc
• SHA1: 9ebedbdff55cdb824078a1cdff7e0e897e4e17a0
• SHA256: 89f2ac4e69618d6512c7163a2c711c478825cdba84875cf85a561cbd6237a5ff
How to Find and Use FontoGallery Lite >
1. Download the files and extract them to some temporary directory. After extracting you should get a folder named fontoGalleryLite.lrwebengine or fontoGalleryPro.lrwebengine (depending on the version you have).
2. Copy this folder to the proper destination. The destination depends upon your operating system.
- on Windows Vista, Windows 7 & Windows 8
The "AppData" folder is usually hidden. You must first enable "show hidden folders" in the folders options.
- on Windows XP
C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Adobe\Lightroom\Web Galleries\
- on Windows (alternatively) you can copy them to:
"c:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop Lightroom x.x\Shared"
but you can need administrator privileges
- on Mac OS X Snow Leopard / Leopard / Lion
Users/username/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/Web Galleries/
3. To see the plugin you need to reopen Lightroom
4. You can access the plugin in the Web module, in the "Layout Style" section on the right side.
5. When installing new version of the plugin it is best to remove (and backup) the old version before copying the new one.
More About FontoGallery Lite 0.2.6 >
FontoGallery Lite is a free Adobe CC plug-in published by fonto: fontoGallery allows you to generate and publish in just a few clicks a complete web photo gallery for your clients.Gallery published on ... Read more >
All the plug-ins and extensions here are for home or personal use only. If it infringes your copyright, please contact us for removal. FontoGallery Lite is the property and trademark of the developer fonto, all rights reserved.