Free Download Export to Split PDFs Zxp 1.0.4 for Adobe CC
Updated: October 8, 2015
You are about to download the offline Export to Split PDFs 1.0.4 zxp file: Export to Split PDFs is a free extension for Adobe InDesign CC. Exports an InDesign file to PDFs based on the user's choice of page range. ...
Please be aware that ZxpStore.com only share the original zxp file for Export to Split PDFs v1.0.4 which was archived from the official Adobe Exchange Marketplace without any modifications. Before you download the zxp plug-in file, you could read more about it.
Export to Split PDFs version 1.0.4 Release Notes >
- Fixed a bug that would occur if the user did not select an output folder. Bug was that page numbering would remain as absolute numbering rather than section numbering. This is now fixed.
- added progress bar to indicate time taken/time remaining;
- PDFs no longer automatically open in Adobe Acrobat upon creation;
- failsafe to make sure that user interaction of the script is enabled if a script run prior to this had disabled it
System Requirements >
Export to Split PDFs plug-in is only compatible with the following Adobe CC products on Windows or Mac devices:
Zxp File Size & Checksum >
• Zxp File: export-to-split-pdfs-1.0.4-zxpstore.com.zxp
• File Size: 3664 bytes (3.58 KB)
• MD5: 78a98753b2de56577be9a3e2922d33b2
• SHA1: 745da9f4650a703ae9c7ac14ed495946501a6929
• SHA256: cedd54ff6e62615145e3f74fb89ed1f4e6d638b59b882a5e15636fda03d6bf4c
How to Find and Use Export to Split PDFs >
The file will be downloaded to your Downloads folder as .jsxbin file.
To install it into InDesign, open InDesign and navigate to the scripts panel (Window, Utilities, Scripts). From here, right-click (or control-click) on the ”user” folder and select ”Reveal in Finder” (Mac) or ”Reveal in Explorer” (Win). Once the new finder/explorer window opens, drag and drop the downloaded script into this folder. The script is now installed.
To run the script, have the desired document already open in Adobe InDesign, and then navigate to the scripts panel and double-click on the script.
More About Export to Split PDFs 1.0.4 >
Export to Split PDFs is a free Adobe CC plug-in published by colin flashman: A simple interface that allows the user to export a document to separate PDFs based on a page range that the user can change in the user interface. ... Read more >
All the plug-ins and extensions here are for home or personal use only. If it infringes your copyright, please contact us for removal. Export to Split PDFs is the property and trademark of the developer colin flashman, all rights reserved.