Free Download Four icons Zxp 1.0.0 for Adobe CC
Updated: October 21, 2014
You are about to download the offline Four icons 1.0.0 zxp file: Four icons is a free extension for Adobe Muse CC. Icons with opacity and parallax effects. ...
Please be aware that ZxpStore.com only share the original zxp file for Four icons v1.0.0 which was archived from the official Adobe Exchange Marketplace without any modifications. Before you download the zxp plug-in file, you could read more about it.
Four icons version 1.0.0 Release Notes >
Changelog is not available for this version.
System Requirements >
Four icons plug-in is only compatible with the following Adobe CC products on Windows or Mac devices:
Zxp File Size & Checksum >
• Zxp File: four-icons-1.0.0-zxpstore.com.zxp
• File Size: 49040 bytes (47.89 KB)
• MD5: cff73a083581d437eaccdbae6a38814c
• SHA1: ea402d095272937f0e248c2f0d376badd5a8f232
• SHA256: b5b7d81ef49baab094a5934c8f5768f6510ca1863229ea6e8cdcbb383477a59d
How to Find and Use Four icons >
Folder path: userfolder/downloads
1) Unzip Musegain - widgets file
2) Launch Muse if it is not already running
3) Click the Import Muse Library button in the bottom left corner of the Library panel
4) In Library Panel select ”Musegain - widget” folder.
5) Drag & drop the”widget” in your Muse project.
More About Four icons 1.0.0 >
Four icons is a free Adobe CC plug-in published by musegain.com: Info and icons with opacity and parallax effects on scroll down.To edit image and text, drag and drop the widget in your Muse project. ... Read more >
All the plug-ins and extensions here are for home or personal use only. If it infringes your copyright, please contact us for removal. Four icons is the property and trademark of the developer musegain.com, all rights reserved.