Free Download Cinegy Daniel2 Accelerator Zxp 19.7.3 for Premiere Pro CC
Updated: September 6, 2019
You are about to download the Cinegy Daniel2 Accelerator 19.7.3 zxp extension file for Premiere Pro CC: High-speed Cinegy Daniel2 GPU video codec for Mac ...
Please be aware that ZxpStore.com only share the original zxp file for Cinegy Daniel2 Accelerator v19.7.3 which was downloaded from the official Adobe Exchange Marketplace without any modifications. Before you download the zxp plug-in file, you could read more about it.
Cinegy Daniel2 Accelerator version 19.7.3 Release Notes >
Release candidate version for Adobe CC 2019 for Mac
• Massive acceleration of lower Playback Resolutions, e.g. 1:8, when playing 8K Daniel2 files. No proxy workflows needed when doing 8K editing on a quad-core MacBookPro without GPU.
• Multi-track audio support
• Use of Daniel2 codec as Video Preview File Format
• Massive performance improvement when browsing Daniel2 files with Media Browser
• Improved I/O performance
• Less memory consumption and better quality Daniel2 export.
Time limited beta which expires end of September 2019 - to be replaced by final release version soon.
Press the button to the right to go to the download request form.
Requirements: Adobe Premiere CC 2019 running on MacOS (Mojave 64bit or newer) with at least 16GB DRAM for 8K export.
CPU only for now. No GPU support.
System Requirements >
Cinegy Daniel2 Accelerator plug-in is only compatible with the following Adobe CC products on Mac Only devices:
Zxp File Size & Checksum >
• Zxp File: cinegy-daniel2-accelerator-19.7.3-zxpstore.com.zxp
• File Size: 21163504 bytes (20.18 MB)
• MD5: dac8b35f7319aedd4c167e78492e4f3c
• SHA1: f8d1362700e45fc9ef19971133436515c40df350
• SHA256: c92fcc85bbc9b92a3aba360ae785d73d6a9ab16870cbd41597f83df5c4dfa1e5
How to Find and Use Cinegy Daniel2 Accelerator >
After installing the zxp file you will get a zip file ”daniel2-adobe-codec-pack-184.108.40.206.pkg” in your Downloads folder. Run the PKG file in order to install the codec pack. Once it's done, just go to File->Export options->Media in your Adobe Premiere PRO.and select Cinegy Daniel2 from Format drop-down list.
More About Cinegy Daniel2 Accelerator 19.7.3 >
Cinegy Daniel2 Accelerator is a free Adobe CC plug-in published by firstname.lastname@example.org: Cinegy's hyper-parallel processing Daniel2 video codec massively accelerates ultra-high resolution cinema and post-production. It harnesses the power ... Read more >
All the plug-ins and extensions here are for home or personal use only. If it infringes your copyright, please contact us for removal. Cinegy Daniel2 Accelerator is the property and trademark of the developer email@example.com, all rights reserved.